93' 37.5 Owners Manual

hj5150

Oct 20, 2016
Hunter Legend 37.5 Longmont, CO.
Does anyone have a copy of the Owners Manual for a 1993 Legend 37.5? We just purchased this boat but the included manual is incomplete? Thanks in advance.

HJ

Dec 29, 2012
Hunter 37 Jacksonville
There are some documents on this site. I got them for mine, but frankly they aren't all that useful. Go to 'Boat info' then 'Downloads.

Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
It appears the manual isn’t within Boat Info.

I found this however, hope it helps

And this

hj5150

Oct 20, 2016
It appears the manual isn’t within Boat Info.

I found this however, hope it helps

And this

Yes I've noticed that no downloads exist there for a 37.5. I do have the others from the other thread. What I'm missing (according to the table of contents in the manual) is:
III Sails & Rigging Q. Dutchman System B Owners Manual (21 pages)
IV Electronics (All A,B,C,D,E)
V Galley/Head Systems (B,C,D,E,F)
VII Maintenance I. Corian Care (J,K,L)

---Harrison

Mar 4, 2020
Hunter 375 legend Perry ks
I have a complete manual for a 92. Also a separate manual for the BG electronics. I was planning to scan it this week. I’ll see if I can post a link. It’s pretty handy for line lengths, light bulb sizes, other stuff.

hj5150

Oct 20, 2016
I have a complete manual for a 92. Also a separate manual for the BG electronics. I was planning to scan it this week. I’ll see if I can post a link. It’s pretty handy for line lengths, light bulb sizes, other stuff.
Thank would be fantastic, and "Thank you!"

Mar 4, 2020
Hunter 375 legend Perry ks
I’m really sorry I haven’t got this done. I had no idea we were going to have an apocalypse lol. my admin that would normally take care of this is work8ng from home with a janky single page scanner. I’ll see what I can do this weekend.

Apr 16, 2017
Hunter 37.5 East Hampton, NY
Where are you located? I have one on my boat but can’t get at it at this time.