81 H30 boom rigging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dan geltmacher

Both of the clutches/clam cleats are broken on the boom next to the mast. Anyone know where to look for replacement parts? One is the reefing line the other is the outhaul. If necessary I can provide pictures of the broken parts. BTW I just peeled the gell coat and barrier coated due to hundreds of little blisters. If anyone is interested on how to do that I took about 300 pictures. hawaii dan

Brezo

Aug 8, 2005
Hunter 31_83-87 Portland, OR
Maybe Rigrite

I'm not familiar with the H30, but all the mast and boom components for my H31 can be found at the RigRite website. BTW, if you have to time to put together a representative collection of photos for your gel coat job, it would make a really cool posting in the "Photo/Project Forum". I find that forum extremely helpful in trying to wrap my mind around some of the projects that I know I need to tackle (like replacing all my port holes.)

Mar 22, 2004
Hunter 30 Vero Beach
Boom Parts

Hi Dan, I just replaced a bunch of boom parts off of an 83 H30.(my boom is a Kenyon) The only place that I could find parts was Rig Rite. They are stupidly, ridiculously high in price, but they are the only place to get them.(unless someone else knows something I don't)Don't try to call them, they'll just tell you to call the fax line. Fax over the quote sheet for prices and they will Fax it back. This time of year I'm sure that they are really busy so it might take a little longer, but normally they ship fast. Try the link below to see if this will help. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.