'63 Mariner / need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tony

My fiance and I are restoring a '63 Mariner. I read an email response to a david robinson from a guy named chris. Chris if you read this I could use some pointers. Stating to order parts .....problem is...we dont know where to begin.

C

Chris

Who and Where...

I don't know if it's me your talking about, but I am restoring a 1974 Rhodes. (Essentially the same boat, minus the cabin). Here is the current manufacturer and their number. I have ordered parts from them and everything went smoothly. If you need any advice let me know... I am getting (almost) to the end of the project. Chris STUART MARINE, Inc. P.O. Box 469 Rockland, ME 04841 Attn: David Whittier (207)594-5515

C

Chris Bagin

Chris #2 63 Mariner

Hi Tony, Chris Bagin here. I'm restoring a 63 Mariner in Boston. Feel free to contact me at sportsguy2114@hotmail.com Cheers, Chris

C

Craig

I'm also here in Boston witha 76' Mariner

However, mine is in really good shape. If I can help at all, just send an e-mail. Craig@110.net

A

Andre Cornelis

Mariner Restoration

Tony, I am restoring a 1967 Mariner. I have rebuild the trailer, the centerboard and reconstructed the rubrail. I would be happy to share any lessons I have learned. My e-mail is athlc@msn.com., or use this board. PS. Craig of Buzzards Bay, Are you the same Craig who used to post on the defunct Trailor Sailor Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.