26' Grampian Name Plates.

Feb 2, 2018
Grampian 26' Grampian fixed keel model Gulf Breeze
Does any company redo name plates on side of cabin and at cabin entryway? Does any company sell the sticker that is on the bow?

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Photos of the nameplates and sticker? Are the nameplates metal (stainless steel, aluminum, etc.?), plastic or wood? I buy them all the time, whenever needed.

Nameplates: Besides your local sign company, there are plenty of on-line suppliers of custom nameplates and stickers like this one source for etched aluminum nameplates Anodized Aluminium custom manufacturer etched HIN name hull ID plate for boat | eBay.

Boat stickers: any on-line custom sticker/decal suppliers like Boat Stickers and Decals (carstickers.com).

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2009
Catalina 315 Muskegon
I doubt it. You might consider removing the old plaques, filling in the holes, and replacing with a graphic.

If you're really hooked on the idea of recreating the originals, you could probably have someone with a 3D printer make a set for you.

Feb 2, 2018
Grampian 26' Grampian fixed keel model Gulf Breeze
Photos of the nameplates and sticker? Are the nameplates metal (stainless steel, aluminum, etc.?), plastic or wood? I buy them all the time, whenever needed.

Nameplates: Besides your local sign company, there are plenty of on-line suppliers of custom nameplates and stickers like this one source for etched aluminum nameplates Anodized Aluminium custom manufacturer etched HIN name hull ID plate for boat | eBay.

Boat stickers: any on-line custom sticker/decal suppliers like Boat Stickers and Decals (carstickers.com).
Thanks for the insight.