23 owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john stoner

does anyone have info on these boats or pictures of same? I am in ocala,fl. Mine is built off of Columbia molds, And is called a "Windsong". E-mail adress is Ducecp1@netzero.net.

J

Jim McPhee

Columbia 23T

John, I own a Columbia 23T. It is one of two models that Columbia made specifically to be "trailerable", hence the "T" designation. More info is available, with pictures, at www.columbia-yachts.com. I have some pictures as well that I could send, if you don't find what you're looking for at the Columbia site. Jim McPhee Placitas,NM jmcphee@comcast.net C-23T "Therapy"

L

Linda

Columbia 23

Hi, I have a 26' Columbia (Bill Tripp design) 1970 model and haven't had any problems with any refit. The Columbia is a wonderful sailor and the 23' is a great trailerable boat. I hope you have a long and happy fun time with her. I have had my boat for 12 years and Columbia owners have a clique.

K

Kevin Hegarty

Rigging Question

Jim, I recently purchases a 23T (in pieces I should add) and am restoring it. I don't have the rigging plans and am not familiar with the original rigging configuration. Any chance you have any pictures of your 23T rigging that you would share so that I can at least know how the boat was originally rigged? Any advice to offer? Kevin

B

bill curtin

windsong

Hey John, I have just purchased a 23 columbia called windsong. Small World could it be the same one do you still have your? Mine is in Alabama. Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.