2005 Beneteau Rendezvous

• Thread starter Charlie Gruetzner - BeneteauOwners.net
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie Gruetzner - BeneteauOwners.net

I received an email from Jeff Marshall yesterday telling me about a Beneteau rendezvous that is going to be held in Mystic CT on Jul 15-17, 2005. As I get more details I will let everybody know - or you can call Jeff at 860 536 6588 or e-mail him at jeff@sailingspecialities.com Charlie

Mar 3, 2004
Beneteau 361 Marblehead
Charlie, e-mail is no good

he original message was received at Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:51:17 -0500 from JGVENEGASlaptop.mgh.harvard.edu [132.183.182.18] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <jeff@sailingspecialities.com> (reason: 550 Host unknown) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2 <jeff@sailingspecialities.com>... Host unknown (Name server: sailingspecialities.com: host not found)

Jan 19, 2005
- - Alpharetta, GA
Seems to ping now

sailingspecialties.com responds to pings, so maybe it was just that your mailserver wasn't able to connect to a nameserver temporarily or something. Usually, mailservers try for several hours/days before giving up. If you got a fatal error pretty quickly, there was a probably a glitch in the mailserver.

C

Charlie Gruetzner

Jose, thanks for the info. I am in Mystic this week taking the ABYC standards accrediation course. During lunch I will take a ride over there and get the right one. I took it off the e-mail that Jeff had sent me Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.