1st sail on our new 22 sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bob lee

just took delivery of our new 2006 22 sport (purchased last year, just out of storage) what a nice sailing boat! we've added the following: raymarine bidata depth/speed unit, 6hp nissan outboard with alternator, stereo, and we're now waiting for all the other stuff we ordered, like bbq, radio, etc. the boat is very responsive, seems fast, and is a blast to sail. this summer we'll be towing to the b.c. interior lakes, and looking forward to a couple of weeks of getting to know this boat. anyone else out there on a newer sport? bob lee calgary, ab

B

bob lee

just took delivery of our new 2006 22 sport (purchased last year, just out of storage) what a nice sailing boat! we've added the following: raymarine bidata depth/speed unit, 6hp nissan outboard with alternator, stereo, and we're now waiting for all the other stuff we ordered, like bbq, radio, etc. the boat is very responsive, seems fast, and is a blast to sail. this summer we'll be towing to the b.c. interior lakes, and looking forward to a couple of weeks of getting to know this boat. anyone else out there on a newer sport? bob lee calgary, ab

J

Jon

New Sport Here Also

Bob, New 22 Sport also, though mine is a left over 2005. I've not really had the chance to really wring it out, but the sailing I've done so far has really pleased me, I am especially pleased with the light air performance. It really is lively to the helm, but when I tie the tiller she is very stable and allows me to take care of chores while she sails herself. Good boat! I've a 6HP four stroke Suzuki with alternator (half throttle moves the boat at near hull speed), a cheapie digital depth finder from West Marine, and handleld ICon radio (floatable) and I use a GPS for a speedometer. One thing I really am thinking about for sailing down here is a bimini for the steamy summer months. Happy Sailing!! Jon

J

Jon

New Sport Here Also

Bob, New 22 Sport also, though mine is a left over 2005. I've not really had the chance to really wring it out, but the sailing I've done so far has really pleased me, I am especially pleased with the light air performance. It really is lively to the helm, but when I tie the tiller she is very stable and allows me to take care of chores while she sails herself. Good boat! I've a 6HP four stroke Suzuki with alternator (half throttle moves the boat at near hull speed), a cheapie digital depth finder from West Marine, and handleld ICon radio (floatable) and I use a GPS for a speedometer. One thing I really am thinking about for sailing down here is a bimini for the steamy summer months. Happy Sailing!! Jon

B

bob lee

jon

jon; same thoughts here, we fried 1st time out, i'm going to look at bimini options , or buy stock in sunscreen!

B

bob lee

jon

jon; same thoughts here, we fried 1st time out, i'm going to look at bimini options , or buy stock in sunscreen!

Status
Not open for further replies.