1999 450 salon table pin

Jun 22, 2015
Hunter 450 Seward, AK
On my 450 there was, at one time I assume, a pin that helped the clamp hold the table in place. Seems to have been lost/broken over the years. PO had an undersized screw inserted in the hole. Wondering if anyone has one and could share a picture/dimensions.
Thanks!

dan

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Here is mine on the H430. Excuse the dirt , shown after Hurricane Damage

IMG_0131.jpeg

Jim...

Feb 16, 2024
Hunter Legend 37 Gig Harbor
Sorry, Can't help you. My 89 Ledgend 37 has similar post but PO put a bolt all the way through it. No longer adjustable.

Sep 26, 2008
Hunter 340 0 Wickford, RI
I measured the pin and opening on my table this morning. The overall length of the pin os 5.5 “ long. Its diameter is 0.44” wide. The opening it goes through is just slightly larger 0.46” .
Yours may vary, being a larger boat than mine, but the shape and style of the pin should be the same.
Hope this helps you.
I know the tables are very heavy and not having the proper holding pin only makes raising and lowering them all that much more difficult.
The vertical tube you see in my photo was for a halyard. My friends 380 had a pulley and line that fed through that tube. And a small cleat on the mast column.
It made the raising and lowering his table so simple and easy. But for some reason Hunter discontinued that feature in 2000.