1998 Hunter 410 FREE dual pump Spectra Watermaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmac

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 410 Severna Park, MD MD
Hi,

I just bought a 1998 Hunter 410 sailboat and it has a Spectra Watermaker installed. The boat is in the Annapolis, MD area and I don't plan to need the WM so I want to remove it and claim back the space it is taking up. But, there is a lot of plumbing involved and I also don't want to mess any of the waterlines up and don't really have a lot of time to do it myself. I do not know what works and what doesn't but I have a lot of pictures I can post. The boat had been in Florida for the past 5 years or so and in San Francisco before that, I don't know the last time it was used or maintained. There are several filters in bags and the control panel shows Pump 1 and Pump 2 controls and has a backflush switch and a seperate Feed Water pressure indicator.

I am willing to sell it all cheap to anyone who is qualified to remove it and take it away. I would want it totally removed including all pumps, and valves and excess tubing/hosing, so you can't just remove the good parts and walk away, my water system has to be fully functional afterwards.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Jun 4, 2004
Hunter 49 123
I am very interested and could get it in the next few days. Please email me
iimatias at gmail
FYI i am very familiar w/watermakers from my 17 yrs designing reverse osmosis systems for the Army.
PM system may not be working.....

jsmac

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 410 Severna Park, MD MD
HI.

This watermaker is no longer available. Velero49 got there first!

Status
Not open for further replies.