1985 29 Lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2008
Lancer 29 Ft. Walton Beach
New Lancer owner, a power sailer 29, a project boat but very sound. I'm looking for any information, manuals, etc. Max. outboard HP, Jib sail size, anything. Hope someone can help.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Hey Gary...

Welcome aboard. Good to have you. Manuals are hard to come by unless there is another L29 owner here. I have the L27PS manual on my website you can download. It is huge in size but small in data. For sail information, go to the link below and it leads you to the chandlery here that has L29 PEIJ info. You can also look at Baconsails.com for the same info. Max HP is available in the L27 manual but I think it is 140hp, or 2x70hp if you want to mount it that way. I use a Yamaha 9.9 and it does me just fine. Good luck with your new to you boat.

Dec 6, 2006
Lancer 29 Kemah Texas
PS 29

At the moment I own a Lancer 29 sailboat..its got an inboard diesel and is pretty much your standard fair as boats go.now,while looking on the net at Lancers I spotted a Lancer 29 Power Sailor on Yacht World. Its there if you wanna go look at it..Personally..it does nothing for me,like what I got. Fair Winds>>>David

Status
Not open for further replies.