1980 S26 jib sheets question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2004
Catalina Capri 22 357 Sarasota on trailer at SSS
I am using a 100% jib on a roller furler - can others with the same setup please indicate if they run the sheets outside of or inside the shrouds; also, the jib/genoa track on this model seems to be too far aft when a 100% jib is used - has anyone installed additional sailtrack to remedy this? thanks.

Dec 25, 2008
Catalina 34 St. Simons Island
I have a S29' but I believe there is enough similarity between models to make some comparatives. ROMA had extra sections of sailtrack added when I purchased her. I don't see how you cold run the sheets inside the shrouds with a 100% jib, track or no track.

M

Mechsmith

Shrouds question

I have a S29' but I believe there is enough similarity between models to make some comparatives. ROMA had extra sections of sailtrack added when I purchased her. I don't see how you cold run the sheets inside the shrouds with a 100% jib, track or no track.
With the 100 I move mine inside or outside as conditions warrant. I also have a genoa that must have the sheets outside. Shroud rollers help keep it from chewing up the sheets too badly when you are running gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.