1979 Yamaha 33 bilge pump

Sep 15, 2019
Yamaha 33a san juan islands
Would anybody have a brand name or picture of how the manual bilge pump is hooked up.
Mine is missing…it is suppose to be under the cover in the front section of the cockpit.
Thanks
Dan
Yamaha 33
Shogun
San Juan Islands

Nov 21, 2012
Yamaha 33 Port Ludlow, WA
I have a Gusher under the cover. I'll be at the boat next week some time. I'll take a few pictures.

Sep 15, 2019
Thanks
I am pretty sure the exit hose goes below to a t
Just not sure how the bilge intake is set up
I have not found another Yamaha forum. It has been a goal to own a Yami 36 or 33….finally got one and am going through all of the systems. Nicely built boat.
Thanks again /Dan

Sep 15, 2019
Mermike
I will be at the port Townsend swap meet on Saturday. If you are there I will have a ford 150 two tone blue white. Love to talk about the Yamahas.
Dan

Jan 3, 2023
Yamaha 33 Cleveland
Would anybody have a brand name or picture of how the manual bilge pump is hooked up.
Mine is missing…it is suppose to be under the cover in the front section of the cockpit.
Thanks
Dan
Yamaha 33
Shogun
San Juan Islands
Hi, did you get what you needed? I will be down at the boat in the morning if you still needed some pics

Sep 15, 2019
A pic would be great
I have the tee below deck
Not sure how the pump attaches
Thanks
Dan

Sep 15, 2019
Thanks
That explains alot
The membrane is the missing link
The PO put an inspection plate in to replace the pump
Looks like I will have to relocate a pump elsewhere
Appreciate your time and pic
Dan

Nov 21, 2012
Yamaha 33 Port Ludlow, WA
On mine, there's a strum box for the manual pump in the bilge. The hose routes under the floorboard and then under the galley sink. It loops up into the engine compartment and connects to the intake of the manual pump. The output of the manual pump joins the forward cockpit drain hose via a manifold and dumps through the forward cockpit drain throughhull.

Sep 15, 2019
That makes sense
I found a Henderson pump on the boat
I think that was the pump but there seems to be no way to attach it
Appreciate everybodys pics and thoughts
Dan