1979 Catalina 30 insignia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2012
Catalina 30 Tall Rig Tierra Verde
Just got a 1979 Catalina 30 and its missing the insignia's there is a 30 on one side and half of the word Catalina on the other.I went to catalinadirect.com, yet they only have the newer looking molded plastic insignia... does anyone know where can I possibly get a vintage one or have them made in the original lettering and silver lettering?? Thanks

Oct 29, 2010
Catalina 30 STR John Wayne Marina, Sequim WA
Call Catalina Yachts ( 1-818-884-7700 ) They might be able to give you some suggestions.

Mike

Mar 11, 2010
Catalina Tall Rig/ Fin Keel Deale, MD
Not quite the raised letter plastic of the original, but you might consider submitting a .pdf or vector graphics file to a vinyl sign vendor. You can specify height, length, color and letter shadowing of an exact replica of the old style. It's not three dimensional but perhaps an easy-to-obtain temporary replacement for an original that may be broken or missing.

You also might try a sailboat boneyard to procure an old logo. There might be some other useful parts off an old 30 you could ebay or sell on forums, too.

Rob

Jan 8, 2012
Catalina 30 Tall Rig Tierra Verde
Thank You :)

Not quite the raised letter plastic of the original, but you might consider submitting a .pdf or vector graphics file to a vinyl sign vendor. You can specify height, length, color and letter shadowing of an exact replica of the old style. It's not three dimensional but perhaps an easy-to-obtain temporary replacement for an original that may be broken or missing.

You also might try a sailboat boneyard to procure an old logo. There might be some other useful parts off an old 30 you could ebay or sell on forums, too.

Rob
Thank you very much if they cant help me at catalina that will be a great option :)

Jan 9, 2012
Catalina 30 MkIII St. Petersburg
Call Ken Roy at Catalina Yachts or Catalina Direct.com I ordered a set from Catalina Direct a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.