1978 Pacific Seacraft 25

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Originally had a YSB 12hp one cylinder on my h30. No glow plug. There is one on my new 3YM20, however.

May 7, 2012
Hunter e33 Maple Bay, BC
Originally had a YSB 12hp one cylinder on my h30. No glow plug. There is one on my new 3YM20, however.
Interesting. My 3YM30 does not have a glow plug but the schematic shows it as an option. Maybe a retired dealer could answer if it depended on where the boat when new was shipped whether glow plugs were fitted or not?

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Interesting. My 3YM30 does not have a glow plug but the schematic shows it as an option. Maybe a retired dealer could answer if it depended on where the boat when new was shipped whether glow plugs were fitted or not?
Don't think it matters where the boat was when installed new as I am in Fl. and have never had to use my glow plug. However, on my B-1 panel, turning the key to the left activates the glow plug.

Feb 11, 2022
Pacific Seacraft 25 Morro Bay
That would be a Dana 24?
Hey Terry ,
not a Dana. A PSC 25. Previous to the Dana PSC designed and made somewhere around 165 (guessing here) PSC 25’s. A sloop rig , which I have, and one with a bowsprit. Wonderful boat!