1968 Morgan 30 Runing Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jim Gordon

I have a 1968 Morgan 30 with flush running lights mounted on the side. The red and green lenses have become faded. Does any one know of a source for replacement lenses or complete light assembly. I looked at the flush Sea-Dog lenses and light assemblies but they are a bit smaller than the original lights mount on the hull of my boat.

B

Bob Horan

Morgan 30 Running Lights

You might check out the Whitecap running lights model S918, sold by Defender Marine. Ref: Defender Marine Page 323 in their 2005 Catalog, Item # 700202. WWW.Defender.com.

Jun 19, 2004
Island Packet IP 32 99 Forked River, NJ
Morgan 30 Running Lights

Jim: After posting this question on this site last spring, someone suggested I call Catalina in Florida. They have the replacement lenses. I got 2 pair @ about 10 bucks/pair... Cool! Interesting thing about the Defender site: I checked it out, and as Bob says, there they are. Looks like they have the replacement lenses too, for only 3.99! Anyway, the ones I got from Catalina fit perfectly. Jim Ocean Gate, NJ

J

Jim Gordon

Side light lens

Thanks for your assistance. I will let you know how it works out. The seadog flush side lights and lenses are smaller than the original Morgan flush mounted lights. But when I checked the reference number for the lens in question it shows a different mounting, that uses lenses similar to what I took out of my boat. I am going to order the whole mounting. That way I get the lens and the fixture that holds the bulb socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.