Contour 700 watt SS flush mounted microwave, Adler Barbour Freeezer / Refridegeration, Propane Oven / Stove, Air Conditioner vent.
pmirenda

Contour 700 watt SS flush mounted microwave, Adler Barbour Freeezer / Refridegeration, Propane Oven / Stove, Air Conditioner vent.

Hi Paul-Peter- ...... ? Mirenda ,
I am Theo from Kasterlee in Belgium ( EUR )
I am now the new proud owner of a Catalina 28 MKII 2004 , very rare and almost not possible to find here in Europe . But I am a big fan of US made things , my car also is an imported Red Chevy Avalanche from Cape Coral Florida .
I have been looking to your pictures , nice and well done !
The Free Ride seems to me as a good and comfortable boat .
I write to you because maybe you or some one there can help me .
My boat is still in very good chape but there is one little piece missing .
It must have being missing all those years I think , because the oven is still new and unused . Your foto 38 is showing the stove , I have a identical one and the knob of the oven is missing ( the right knob )
I know I am asking a lot , but , schould it be possible to look after this knob , and maybe send it to me ? I of course will refund all costs to you, or pay in advance .
I am searching now for a year, there is no firm, who sends things oversees to me .
So it must be done private to private .
A other possibility is : can you loke for me wich Firm near SAN FRANCISCO ( USA ) sells these stoves because my son is visiting this town next winter .
I hope you are willing to help me out , if not I can understand it .
Kind regards from a sailorfriend
Theo ( Jolisailor )

Media information

Album
Free Ride
Added by
pmirenda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings