222 Tension bar 2 This strut is just a 1" stainless steel pipe with a flat spot on one end with two holes in it for bolting to the galley cabinet post.   The other end has a welded flange with two holes for attaching to the mast tabernacle bolts.
The bolt spacing on the welded flange might be different depending on what make mast and tabernacle is on the boat.  My boat came with Z-Difusion (Z-Spar) internal halyards and I suspect that the tabernacle plate on the cabin may have a different bolt spacing than an O'Day 222 with Dwyer spars.
Joe11688

222 Tension bar 2 This strut is just a 1" stainless steel pipe with a flat spot on one end with two holes in it for bolting to the galley cabinet post. The other end has a welded flange with two holes for attaching to the mast tabernacle bolts. The bolt spacing on the welded flange might be different depending on what make mast and tabernacle is on the boat. My boat came with Z-Difusion (Z-Spar) internal halyards and I suspect that the tabernacle plate on the cabin may have a different bolt spacing than an O'Day 222 with Dwyer spars.

There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Trinkka's mods
Added by
Joe11688
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata