WTB a trailer for swing keel C22

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rusty

I have a '77 C22 swing keel I'm taking out of a slip and will be selling and I need a trailer. Any help appreciated. Would like to stay in the SE.

C

Cap'n Jack

Trailer

Hey Rusty, On a previous post I saw a recommendation for a place in Columbus GA, Sail Traders, (706) 888-6722 for a C22 trailer. I didn't check it out for myself, as I thought I had some time. I have/had (?) a C22 myself,here in New Orleans, but Hurricane Katrina moved it for me, but didn't tell me where. I'm going to the city harbor tomorrow to try to find it. Good luck. My cell is 504-296-6564. Keep me posted. I might be interested if things don't work out.

R

Rusty

Yo Cap'n Jack

Sorry to hear about your C22. My heart and prayers go out to everyone on the Gulf Coast and especially those of you in New Orleans. You're certainly experencing a major tragedy. The last time I was in your great city was Mardi gras in 1960. Had a great time and will always remember the adventure. Thanks for the tip on the trailer and I hope you are able to find your boat. Guess this will be one time the the registration numbers will pay off. Will touch base with you later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.