Registered users don't see ads

What is this doo-dad?

Discussion in 'Ask A Hunter Owner' started by VisionPNW, Jan 6, 2018. Add this thread to a FAQ

  1. gettinthere


    Joined Nov 26, 2008
    1,769 posts, 116 likes
    Endeavour 42
    US Cruisin
    you people know nothing, it's a frazmastat. You tighten it to regulate the muffler bearing. sheeesh.

  2. Will Gilmore

    Will Gilmore

    Joined Oct 19, 2017
    1,598 posts, 592 likes
    O'Day 19
    US Littleton, NH Littleton, NH
    I think your covered back porch is my next stop on the way home from Mexico.
    I cook on my grill all year round only my deck isn't covered. I have to keep it shoveled and cook in Sorrels and a parka. Ribeye, short ribs, bbq pork ribs and chicken, lots of salmon, asparagus, and corn on the cob wrapped in foil pan with beer.

    Let's hope it's a Weeblocken and not a Frazmastat. Weeblocken is good, Frazmastat causes congestion.

    The actual name of the part posted by the OP is a mini or micro c-clamp.
    - Will (Dragonfly)

    pateco likes this.

Hunter props, shafts, struts, and cutless bearings
Power train parts for most every Hunter model, most in stock for fast shipment.
Deck fill caps for most Hunter sailboats
In stock, these caps will fit most boats newer than 1990
Legend-era interior teak oil
Hunter's original interior teak finish on many boats from the 90's and earlier.