"what happened to the app???"

Jun 21, 2007
Hunter Cherubini 36_80-82 Sausalito / San Francisco Bay
Sorry, ForumRunner probably isn't being updated anymore, either. Using Safari or Chrome and creating a desktop icon really is the best way to go.
For Android smartphones, the SBO forums look good and work great also with Firefox, Opera, Opera Mini and even the no-name browser that came as firmware on my LG phone.

And up until a few months ago, I was using a Windows phone. (Only about 2-3% of smartphones are running on Microsoft Windows mobile... I tend to choose the opposite of the crowd. Just like the decision to buy my boat. Only a couple of hundred 1980-82 Cherubini Hunter 36's were built.) SBO also ran/looked fine with Microsoft's Edge for Mobile.

Virtually all the features of the original app -- and also the desktop version -- are there on the mobile browser SBO webpage. And its almost as easy to navigate and use. Just got to get used to a slightly different interface.

Blitz

Jul 10, 2007
Seidelmann 34 Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Sorry, ForumRunner probably isn't being updated anymore, either. Using Safari or Chrome and creating a desktop icon really is the best way to go.
Phil,
Ok, thanks. I set it up on Firefox, looks and works great.

Is there anyway to stop this page from saying everytime I open it from saying " The page at https://forums.sailboatowners.com... We have found an app for viewing and posting this forum! It is unsupported by SBO but functional. Search for "Forum Runner" in the Market. Once installed search for ......."

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Blitz, is that a green bar across the screen or is it an iOS error? If it's a green bar, look in the right corner for an "x" and close it. That should nuke it for good.