Top down Rollgen

Feb 2, 2013
Beneteau 351 Bluewater Bay
Web site link did not open. Can you provide source and/or design info?

KZW

May 17, 2014
Catalina 310 #307 Bluewater Bay, FL
It sure looks better than the sock I have!!!

Feb 2, 2013
I am interested in top cap piece that extends sheave outward from mast top. My current setup with short bail extension fousls the genoa roller piece near mast top.

Nov 26, 2008
Endeavour 42 Cruisin
I am interested in top cap piece that extends sheave outward from mast top. My current setup with short bail extension fousls the genoa roller piece near mast top.
I had my rigger, Mack Sails, make a top plate for my installation. I went up with a piece of cardboard and made a template. They had an aluminum plate fabricated and they installed it with the mast up. Has worked well with both an asym and a code zero.

Feb 2, 2013
Paulj- do you or your rigger have the 1/8" alum welded top cap bail design documented? If so, can you post it?

Thks

Dec 5, 2010
Beneteau 331 0 Niceville FL
Paulj- do you or your rigger have the 1/8" alum welded top cap bail design documented? If so, can you post it?

Thks
Let me know if you get this or come up with another solution....I want one also and since we are back in Niceville with our old boat (yes we bought #222 that we sold three years ago back) maybe we can work on this project together.

Sep 29, 2008
Catalina 310 #185 Quantico
I would also be interested in seeing the drawing as I would not mind upgrading mine as well. I did re-route my spinnaker sheet to a block on the front of my crane, but the crane is an RCH too shore and can interfere with the jib furler if it is not tight.