The sign posted at Kermit's marina...

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Actually we’re just nicking pits with nothing better to do! Wanna start chattin’ about slapping halyards again?
I've pretty much said all I have to say about halyard slap and boat trespassing. There is lots more to say about community and marina life. I spent 3 and a half years living in one.
Here's a story:
Wait, it's long and I'm cooking steaks and asparagus and corn on the cob on the grill for friends having a birthday and anniversary right now, so I better not start.
:snooty:
Perhaps another time. Remind me.

- Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Was it Valley View Mall rgranger? I went sailing on a Hunter 26 on trailer with mast up and sails flying in that mall. Everyone asked how I got it in. Mall maintenance was glad as I helped in a way to trim some of the trees back. Funny thing. I sold boats there but never cited
Yes

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
@rgranger looking at it there is an advantage in this for those who are trapped inside on their cell phone/computer. No gale force winds. You can begin the experience of being on a boat in a safe space.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
@jssailem
Hahaha.. okay sure.

I was thinking the sign was totally rediculous becaus no one ever has gone boating in a mall....

I stand corrected

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
Check that seattle propane site and they have this....
Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 1.38.23 PM.png

We also had this message on our sign a while ago... it triggered a discussion/question among the staff.
Is it just about getting old and having your teeth fall out naturally.. or is there a more sinister message ?

When I read it.... I picture some Italian Mobster saying it.