Spring Break On The Horizon

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It would but fortunately Phil doesn’t permit such signs of affection nor is there an emoji.

Well have to settle for :beer: ;)

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
It would but fortunately Phil doesn’t permit such signs of affection nor is there an emoji.

Well have to settle for :beer: ;)
A quote from Andy Griffith...

“Well, he whopped me on the back and he says, “Buddy, have a drink!” “Well,” I says, “I believe I will have another big orange.” And I got it and set back down.”

https://www.ourstate.com/andy-on-football/

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Terry, are you stopping in Anacortes?
Hi Mark, can do. The Anacortes Yacht Club reciprocal dock, is it back on "O"? Do I have your phone number? Not sure when I'll be there on Saturday. Always try to follow the ebb out of the channel.

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Hi Mark, can do. The Anacortes Yacht Club reciprocal dock, is it back on "O"? Do I have your phone number? Not sure when I'll be there on Saturday. Always try to follow the ebb out of the channel.
Phone is 360-853-5761. Not sure when the ebb is but you might run into the tulip regatta which will go down Guemes Channel from Anacortes. I’ve been requested to be the official photographer so I will be pretty busy all weekend. Not sure of the status of recip dock. In fact with the regatta, probably not available

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2000
Well, had a great spring break cruise on Belle-Vie. For those interested in coming aboard for the trip experience, watch here:

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
@Terry Cox . You look all bundled up as if it is cold out there. Maybe snow? Wind drowns out your voice. exciting. You have rosy cheeks.
\Nice video.

Dec 25, 2000
Thanks John. A bit cold, but not too bad. Not near as sinister as the mid winter cruise attempt. Wonderful sailing conditions most all the way. Wished you and Les could have been there.

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
Nice. Sounds like Anacortes was about the same as when we were there. At one point John wanted to check the wind and I fired up the computer connected to N2K to read wind speed rather than open the companion way and loose what little heat we had. IIRC it was blowing ~35kts

Nice video Terry!!!!

Last edited: