Spinnaker Pole for 1990 Vision 32

SqPeg

Oct 2, 2014
Hunter 32 Vision Bohemia Bay Yacht Harbor
My boat came with a spinnaker but no pole. The spinnaker setup was an option back then. Anyone know where I can get one?

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
My boat came with a spinnaker but no pole. The spinnaker setup was an option back then. Anyone know where I can get one?
Online is one possibility. Just Google "spinnaker pole" and watch what happens.

Mar 29, 2017
Hunter 30t 9805 littlecreek
Is your boat rigged for a pole. Do you have a big eye front mast. Do you have. Up haul down haul rigging front boat. Maybe it's a asymmetric spinnaker attaches at tack and flown like a genny

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
First..... know what you have on hand... spinnaker type, existing rigging, hardware, etc... do some research so you'll understand the different spin types and how they work.... then learn the nomenclature.... when you've done all this you will be able to make an inventory.... then a shopping list.... After that.... you go shopping at any online chandlery... or ebay... West marine... or what ever method you choose.... used or new....
The point is.... if you don't know what you need and what to look for... you're wasting your time and ours... and more importantly... you'll be wasting money. Start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinnaker

Here's a common set up for the pole called the "end for end" rig

Here's an asymmetrical spinnaker set up:

Are you confused yet? Read up on the subject so you'll know what you have and need.