Rigging Question

Jun 4, 2017
Hunter 23 Kennewick, WA
I was wondering if anyone had or knows where I can find a diagram or video or something that shows how all the rigging is ran on a hunter 23. I'm very new and pretty sure everything is ran correctly but just wanted to find something to reassure myself. Any info would help. Thanks!

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Although the manual under boat information does not give much it is a start. Suggest looking at the photos. If you have a CDI FF2 furler on your boat, look under Hunter 260 for that manual.

Sep 30, 2016
Island Packet IP 44 Ventura, CA
The manual is pretty worthless for details IMO. I have a 23.5 and I took a bunch of pics when I derigged for transport last year. What specific question do you have?

Jun 4, 2017
Hunter 23 Kennewick, WA
yes it's 23 with the wing keel. I don't really have a any specific questions. Just trying to understand where everything goes and what it does.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Corystemp, I was asking @Kermit to post any photos of his previous boat if showing any of the rigging so we can focus on that in answering questions you might have. Anyone else out there with a 23, can you post photos of rigging so we can help this fellow as the manual and other literature does not have much to help him with.
Not sure if you have roller furling but advise.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
It's been a while since I sold my 23. I'm sure I have pictures but I'm out of town and it'll be next week before I can get to them. Once I remember the user names of folks who chronicled their boats I'll post those names so you can look them up. I'm not much of a chronicler.