Papillon 37 CB

Jul 7, 2015
C&C 37 C.B. Waupoos Marina
Trying to contact the previous owner(s) of Papillon in the Newport Rhode Island area. She is now 95% restored in Flag Blue and Gold stripe after being abandoned on the hard for 3 years. Would like them to know that Papillon is alive and well. Also looking for replacement C&C logo plates for the aft cabin top. These were approx. 3"x4" bonded on aluminum plates. Where might I go looking for these? Cheers

Jan 26, 2017
Hallberg-Rassey 53 East Greenwich
Trying to contact the previous owner(s) of Papillon in the Newport Rhode Island area. She is now 95% restored in Flag Blue and Gold stripe after being abandoned on the hard for 3 years. Would like them to know that Papillon is alive and well. Also looking for replacement C&C logo plates for the aft cabin top. These were approx. 3"x4" bonded on aluminum plates. Where might I go looking for these? Cheers
Glad to hear she's doing well. I think I tried to reply out here a few months back, but there was an issue with account creation or something. It's sad she was abandoned, the guy I sold her too seemed enthusiastic enough.

I have no idea where to find much C&C stuff, we only owned her two years and I didn't do a lot of restoration. I believe there's a "C&C Photo Album" site somewhere that turned into a forum for owners that may be of help.

She was a loved boat, and quite beautiful. I hope you enjoy her!