Offshore Sailing School - Captiva Race Week

Apex

Jun 19, 2013
C&C 30 Elk Rapids
Anyone going in April? Anyone been before?

I am signed up for the performance race week. It is held at south seas resort in Captiva island, FL.

Having done some racing, I am looking to gain additional perspectives and more time at various positions throughout the boat. Not cheap by any means, but a lot of on-the-water time: 6hrs/day plus 2-3hrs of classroom time.

Mar 28, 2007
Oday 23 Anna Maria Isl.
I have stayed at that marina before, and really enjoyed it. It was immaculate and is relaxing with the pool right next to the dock. Enjoy your lessons. Please let us know what you think of their program.

Jan 17, 2013
Catalina 310 St. Simons Island, GA
We used to trailer our Rhodes 22 from Atlanta, then later from Savannah down to Punts Gorda then sail it to South Seas. For about $50 a night we could stay at the marina and enjoy all the amenities. Best was the sunsets on the beach. That is a wonderful place!
bob

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
You’ll have an absolute blast and learn tons. Nothing like OTW race clinics. The North instructors are the best and love doing this week. My friends say it’s kinda like a working vacation for them. If you run into KB, Andrew or Rod, say HI from me.