Oday 322 cabin floor

wilf

Jan 25, 2017
oday 25 oday 25 long beach
Anyone with an oday 322 know if the lager part of the cabin floor right at the bottom of the stairs and aft of the bilge is removable and if so what is under there, was looking at one and it seems like its fixed down and didnt want to damage it trying to lift it if its not supposed to ?

wilf

Jan 25, 2017
oday 25 oday 25 long beach
Thanks I dont want to move it i just wondered if anything was underneath it it looked like it was permanently fixed

Dec 28, 2015
O'DAY 322 Bridgeport CT
I believe it is glued dowm to a FG liner. I am about to remove mine for replacement and reconditioning of bilge hoses etc that run beneath it.

Dec 28, 2015
O'DAY 322 Bridgeport CT
So far I have removed the two largest pieces. Inner liner is cored FG approx 1/2 in thick. One 4" access hole at sink front and that 's it.
attachment is via 3M 5200 cow pie method. Both pieces were decent on top but water damaged below.

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
So far I have removed the two largest pieces. Inner liner is cored FG approx 1/2 in thick. One 4" access hole at sink front and that 's it.
attachment is via 3M 5200 cow pie method. Both pieces were decent on top but water damaged below.
Do you have any photos?

Greg

Feb 22, 2010
Oday 322 Delaware River
Thanks very much for the photo, Whisper. I have been praying I never have to replace my bilge hose.

Also have been toying with the idea of installing a battery monitor, but have to somehow get wires threaded from the settee battery box across and under the floor to the electric panel on the other side. Not easy, threading under the liner. If I ever get it across I will leave a messenger line in place for future use.