Oceanis 40CC Fresh water system

Aug 6, 2016
Beneteau Oceanis 40CC Clear Lake Shores, TX
I'm trying determine if the two drinking water tanks in my '97 Beneteau 40CC are connected. I haven't found any sort of valve to switch between the two so I'm guessing they are.
Thank youuuuuu,

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Nice boat. Looks like your tank water valves are port side of the engine bay, or should be. See page 35 of your owner's manual. Here.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2016
Beneteau Oceanis 40CC Clear Lake Shores, TX
Thank you Sir. Since you said that, I found the water pump etc. in the engine bay port side and the valves under the first galley cabinet starboard side. I was looking for a single valve to switch between the two tanks but you said "valves" and I spotted the two and I'm good to go. Thanks a ton!!!!

Apr 20, 2017
Beneteau 40CC Greece
Gunni, can you give me a link to download user manual from Beneteau 40 CC. I'm really-really need it!!! ))))
Thanks a lot!!!!

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Unfortunately, no. The Ilovemybeneteau.com was a labor of love by a Beneteau dealer and they took it down. I have taken this up with the suits who run Beneteau and they just don't care to maintain an online repository of boat info for the owners. They want you to find a Beneteau dealer and ask them for a manual.