New Sails for Mac25?

Dec 26, 2012
MacGregor 25 San Diego
I've pretty much replaced and refreshed everything on my boat except the most important part, the sails. They are in sad shape. Looking for a new main and a 130-140% genoa. Anyone know the least expensive place to get decent quality sails? Not looking to win races, and I realistically only take the boat out a few times a year so top performance and quality isn't the biggest priority. I'd just like the boat to sail well again on the weekends when I have time.

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
At the risk of running afoul of our hosts here, Rolly Tasker.

RussC

Sep 11, 2015
Merit 22- Oregon lakes
Nobody knows Mac sails better than the dealer, which is BWY. I bought a new main for our M25 from them last year and was very happy with them, and the sail. They had it in stock and shipped quickly. I think I paid about $600.oo at the time, which is very competitive.

Jan 31, 2013
MacGregor Mac26X Trailer sailing for adventure,
Rolly Tasker made my main but I went better materials and more battens so cost more. Bought thru BWY, shipped from Sail Warehouse and actually made by rolly taker. Go figure.

Dec 26, 2012
MacGregor 25 San Diego
They also have a pretty good price on a 155% genoa. I'm worried that might be a little much, but would be interested in your thoughts. I mainly sail around San Diego Harbor in winds under 12kts. I'd also be keeping the standard jib so I could always run that on windier days.

May 16, 2017
mac m25 so cal
Wondering if you ever got your sails for the Mac 25,.
I have sails for this, I changed the rigging and had new sails made , will sell the original sails if you need them.