Looking for a product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2008
Morgan Out Island 33 Pompano Beach
I am looking for a glass holder that secures into the top of a winch. Anyone know who sells them? Bob

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I'm pretty sure the Lats&Atts magazine has a few pages of nauticlal items and the holder is one of them. They had them at the boat show.

Oct 6, 2008
Hunter, Island Packet, Catalina, San Juan 26,38,22,23 Kettle Falls, Washington
Maybe I've been in the frozen north too long to understand why you would put a glass holder on a perfectly good and usefull winch. Doesn't that detract from the usefullness of said winch?
We simply put sticks in our drinks and call them popsicles. This saves money spent on said holders and makes sticking the winch handle in the winch much cleaner.
It's amazing what the lack of culture has done up here and we can't even claim to see Russia.
It's going to be a long winter.
Ray

May 23, 2007
Catalina Capri 22 Albany, Oregon
I didn't even put the suction cup cup-holders on the boat this year. We use bottles with caps or stick our cup in one of the sheet bags on the cabin.

Nov 9, 2008
Pearson-O'Day 290 Portland Maine
Of course this would be at anchor, when the winches aren't in use, right?!?!?!? (Wink, wink, nudge) In Maine, drinking and boating, of any kind, bears the same punishment as drinking and driving. But then that's legal in some states I guess. Some guys don't know how to fish without drinking, or drink without fishing. Either way, I enjoy a cold one under sail on occasion (operative word "one"). But, we use our winches to stand solar lights at a anchor, works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.