In search of O'Day 30' C

Oct 22, 2015
O'Day 25C Lindon Marina, Utah Lake
Hello all,
I am not sure this is the proper thread to post this but I am getting a bit desperate. I have ordered a custom trailer for an O' Day 30 shoal keel center board model, post 1980 to get the dinette, and have had 3 boats sell out from under me before I can get to them and make an offer. The trailer will also accommodate a fin keel that would work for me temporarily but I really need the shoal keel for its permanent destination. Utah lake has an average depth of 8' when we have excellent water years, doesn't happen that often, and 5' for average years. I want to be able to use my new boat on most, if not all, years instead of the occasional, exceptional water years.
All of this being said, I am in search of an O' Day 30 C, post-1980 to purchase sometime before May as I will be taking her to Northern Michigan, Lake Charlevoix for the upcoming season. If anyone knows of one of these beauties that the owner is willing to part with I would be super appreciative of a heads up.

Aug 7, 2013
O'day 39' 25th Anniversary Mystic, CT
Ahoy there Capt.,
Are you a member of the O'Day sailboat group on Facebook? If you are not, you may increase your chances of finding one through there if you join that group. IIRC, the Admiral has mentioned to me about at least a couple of O'Days for sale over the past year.
Good luck in your search!

s/v Faster Horses