Ideas for a new matress for h41legand

Jun 4, 2004
Hunter 410 Punta Gorda
We had a mattress made for out 410 by a local shop here in SW Florida. Had two hinges put in so I could access storage and thru hulls. Very comfortable with pillow top. Use to use foam toppers but no need for them anymore.

Dave Groshong

SBO Staff
Staff member
Jan 25, 2007
Catalina 22 Seattle
We offer them, in a few different materials, give us a call. 877-932-7245 x116

Nov 30, 2010
hunter 410 nsw
Hi we went all in and went latex with pillow top. Best money we spent but not cheap at 2k . Can not explain how comfortable these are.

May 20, 2004
Hunter MH 40 Noank, CT
We just got a memory foam mattress in a box from Amazon for our MH-40. Had to cut the foam a little with an electric knife and re-sew the inner cover. Took about a hour total and $150.00. Our boat came with the upgraded inner spring mattress, but this is more comfortable. If you'd like the exact model we bought, let me know and I'll look it up.

Zig

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Take a look at the coil spring mattresses, they are cooler in the summer and don't fill up with condensation and mold in the cooler months. I prefer the firm style and have a folding model.

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
Take a look at the coil spring mattresses, they are cooler in the summer and don't fill up with condensation and mold in the cooler months. I prefer the firm style and have a folding model.
Ok, this isn't for everyone, but it worked really well for us
We just ordered 3 new mattresses from Handcraft Matress in Florida.
The quality & comfort is better than the best 5 star hotel we've ever stayed in. It is literally amazing.
Now, it ain't cheap, but worth every cent.
Downside;
The bed was so comfortable, we just couldn't stand our matress at home after spending a weekend on the boat.
So, another 3 grand later, we have something at home as good as our fwd cabin
I must tell you that their quality & service is outstanding