Hunter Owners Manual

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I have a Beneteau, but I saved a Hunter Owner Manual (3-ring, 8 x 10 inches, with the blue cover) from the trash at a garage clean-out. There is no date, no way to tell how old it is. This post may well be "Digital Dumpster", but this is a bit different and I wanted to get maximum exposure in order to pass it on to someone who can make full use of it.

Boats covered are from the 20 to the 37. The sections are pretty generic, and cover maybe most of their model's engine starting, flushing the head and other subjects. However, there are line drawings, AC/DC diagrams with wire colors and sizes, plumbing, retractable keel/centerboard, construction details, steering details, rigging diagrams for the various models.

I ask that anyone who wants this book have a way to post the various models schematics to a Hunter web site, or on this SBO site or ???

Oct 30, 2011
Hunter Cherubini 27 Mason
I have a 1984 Hunter 27. I'd love to have a original hard copy of that, and I certainly would be willing to post here as much of that as possible. BTW how man pages to it ?

wsmac

Feb 16, 2017
Hunter 28.5 Humboldt
I have a 1984 Hunter 27. I'd love to have a original hard copy of that, and I certainly would be willing to post here as much of that as possible. BTW how man pages to it ?
I just uploaded a couple of files in the 'document' section under the boat specific area.
Although there is another Owner's manual like mine uploaded, the files Marlow-Hunter sent me had additional information specific to rigging and such. Mine is the 'Owner's Manual Plus'... and I also uploaded the color brochure Mike sent me.

wsmac

Feb 16, 2017
Hunter 28.5 Humboldt
Go to the top menu above... click "Boat Info"
You'll go to a page where you can select specific info on specific models
Go to your model and click on 'Downloads'... the files will be in there