Finally a new owner

May 21, 2013
Catalina 25 Long Beach
Hello everyone,
Well, I finally did it. I am now the new owner of Hull #973, a C25 TR FK. Her Name used to be Spirit. She is certainly a work in progress but structurally sound. I have a lot of work a head of me but I look forward to every minute with great anticipation of the end result. She is currently on the hard living on her trailer until I can make her seaworthy once again.
Believe it or not, this 1979 boat still has gate valves and pipe nipples. The ports were removed in preparation of seal replacement. I will need to rebuild the galley area. Yeah, I've got some work to do. Ok, fair winds and be safe all.

Bladeswell

Jul 23, 2015
catalina 2-34 oregon
Hello everyone,
Well, I finally did it. I am now the new owner of Hull #973, a C25 TR FK. Her Name used to be Spirit. She is certainly a work in progress but structurally sound. I have a lot of work a head of me but I look forward to every minute with great anticipation of the end result. She is currently on the hard living on her trailer until I can make her seaworthy once again.
Believe it or not, this 1979 boat still has gate valves and pipe nipples. The ports were removed in preparation of seal replacement. I will need to rebuild the galley area. Yeah, I've got some work to do. Ok, fair winds and be safe all.

Bladeswell
Welcome, I am new today as well. My boat will be mine in the next few days. Waiting for the owner to get back in town. I just wanted to say welcome aboard.

Jul 23, 2015
catalina 2-34 oregon
Thank you Bladeswell. I am not seeing a lot of activity on this site. I would sure like more activity. I have a lot to learn and since I am getting older, seems like I have a lot less time to do it in. Lol safe journeys my friend.