diemetions of catalina 250 wing keel on trailer

Aug 28, 2018
ilur ilur mooloolaba queensland
Hi i would like to find the total dimentions for a 250 wing keel on trailer for roro freight quote i know the beam which i gather is wider than the trailer guards ,but need to know from mast tip to trailer coupling the shortest possible. also sitting on trailer from ground to highest most part .i need all this for cubic measurment for shipping to Australia. any help and added advise would be much appreciated.thanks for reading Gaz.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
had a look there but they want me to subscribe and pay $28 usd just to ask a question .if and when i get a 250 i would willingly pay and join .but have to wait and see if this is going to work
Sorry to hear that. They must have changed their business model, 'cuz almost all Catalina Associations' online forums are free to join. Sounds odd. Sounds wrong. Have you simply tried to register to the forum?

Last edited:

CGJohn

Nov 14, 2016
Catalina 25 Sarasota
Gaz, Sorry for replying so late. Do you still need the measurements? If so, I can get any measurements you
like tomorrow if you give me specifics of what you need.

CGJohn

Nov 14, 2016
Catalina 25 Sarasota
Sorry Gaz, misread your post, I have a 1987 Catalina 25 wing keel. I don't have any experience with a 250, but I doubt the measurements would be accurate.

Aug 28, 2018
ilur ilur mooloolaba queensland
Thanks so much for your time to reply CGjohn but i have done some research and the transport costs are going to be prohibitive for this size vessel .so i will wait here until a 250 or 22 mk 11 comes up here .thanks again much appreciated Gaz