Condensate pump noise

Jul 29, 2014
beneteau oceanis 45 south haven, mi
The AC unit in the forward berth of my 2014 Beneteau OC 45 works great. However the condensate pump cycles every minute or two with a buzzing noise. The pump is firmly attached to the fiberglass. I cannot figure out how to quiet the buzz or have the pump cycle for a longer time but less often. The dealer has tried without success. Anyone else have this annoyance? Thanks.

Jan 2, 2016
Beneteau 49 Little Creek, VA
What type/manufacture is the pump? Mine is a Little Giant and has a mounting system that includes rubber 'isolators' (for lack of a proper term).

Pictures might help us/others to provide ideas for you.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
We had the same problem. Then this season something happened to our pump that caused it to run much quieter. I'm guessing it got dirt in it or something. The downside of the new found quietness is that it doesn't pump fast enough to keep up with the condensation for the first few hours of running when the cabin is very humid. Ours is a Pacific PCF.3000.4. I presume yours is similar?

IMG_0925.JPG

Jul 29, 2014
beneteau oceanis 45 south haven, mi
IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0029.JPG Here is a picture of the pump (the yellow box)and the switch (the round yellow cylinder). Not very good quality but I bruised a rib getting these under our bunk.It is identical to David's.