Cockpit Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2007
Catalina 355 Kilmarnock, VA
Has anyone bought/built/installed a teak or StarBoard folding cockpit table on the 309? Specifically, how is it attached to the forward side of the pedestal? Will the pedestal canvas fit over it? Pictures would be great. Thanx.

Jun 7, 2004
Catalina 309 Ottawa
Here is a photo of my table and drink holder. The Table is from Edson and the Drink holder is from Snapit Marine.

Gary Kuffner
C309 #136

Attachments

Apr 6, 2009
2 309 Frog Motar Creek
I purchased a used teak table from a swap meet. The table did not have the attachment hardware for the pedeastal and I did not like the price for the Edson replacement parts so I bolted two stainless bimini mounting bases to the pedestal and use stainless bolts that fit the threads of the bimini bases to go through the hinge fittings on the table, this has worked like a charm. The table has a leg and is not supported entirely by the pedestal hardware as in Gary's photo. Also I put silicon between the stainless hardware and the pedestal itself along with "goop" around the bolts that mounted them, to prevent issues with disimilar metals. The only gotcha is you need to be sure that where you drill to mount the bases is not into the area where the base of the stainless pipe of the pedestal gaurd atattachs. I do not have any issues with the cover fitting , as long as the wheel is folded.

Status
Not open for further replies.