Center board

Jan 23, 2014
Hunter H26 Peachland
How far would I have to jack up the boat off its trailer to replace the center board rope?
Thx

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Hunter 26/260 both hulls the same. There are people who have done this on the trailer but will not comment due to safety but rather suggest the boat be lifted off the trailer to do this. Look in the archives but covered in this forum.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Under his Avatar it says H26
I still don't see it. But that's ok.
Some Mariner owners double their lift cable so they can use the old one to snake a new one on without dropping the CB. The Mariner has an iron cb so it only need the lifting cable. I think Jwing has his setup like that. That may not be helpful for the H26. Just trying to expand the thinking around this problem.

-Will (Dragonfly)

May 6, 2004
- - Potomac
I had the yard do this when they jacked my boat up for a paint job. Added a couple hundred bucks to the bill. My life is worth a couple hundred bucks.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Bite the bull it and get your 7/16 line from forum store. Works like a charm. Add several feet to mak sure you have enough. Check for CB I’m down position and it comes up all the way as you will hear a clunking noise