CE certificate hunter 38

Jun 5, 2017
Hunter 38 Bruinisse (the Netherlands)
I need a CE certificate of my hunter 38 (2004) for the registration of my boat in Belgium. they told me that I can find it in the owner manual but I can't find it. is here a person who have the document and can I get a copy of it?

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
IIRC Hunter used a 3rd party certification group to certify SOME of their boats that they planned for export. If yours in one of them, there should also be a plaque mounted on the boat, usually in the cockpit. It they did not, you will have to get it certified on your own, an costly and long process. Good luck!

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
I scanned the manual and it referenced a CE owners manual. I assume you already contacted Marlow Hunter; is there a chance you can locate another Hunter 38 owner who could provide you a (certified) copy? Alternatively, can it be registered outside the EU? Just ideas.
"For international owner's; your warranty can be found in your CE compliant Owner's Manual"

senang

Oct 21, 2009
hunter 38 Monaco
Contact Marlow Hunter with your HIN. Should be on starboard outside end of hull. Hunter should be able to tell you what is was certified for.