Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RG

New Forum Topic?

Okay everybody, we were pushing for 10K and now we are almost at 14K. What is the magic number we have to hit to get a new forum topic? Maybe we could put it under "Ask a Sailor". Simply "Boat Babe".

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Or....

....how about "Ask Boat Babe" ?? There are plenty of women out there who are prime Boat Babe material. Since its a chilly 40 degrees here in Sunny St. Augustine, Boat Babe is fully clothed today!

Mar 21, 2005
Hunter 23.5 Lake Keowee, SC
Proper attire? Proper Attire?

All I see is a car. That car might not even be yours, and even if it is, how do we know you did not just take it to the car wash at the Shell station on the corner? We need more proof.

JoeD

Aug 31, 2005
Columbia 34 MKII Smith Point,VA
Come on guys

I like the Boat Babe Stuff but, She is average at best. What is so special about this? You all need to get a life. Or maybe your own Boat Babe.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Average at best???

Joe, YOU need to get alife. This is FUN, stay with it.

Jun 3, 2004
Catalina 250 Wing Keel Eugene, OR
I'm torn on this

On one hand there is something a bit odd that has developed with a bunch of middle-age sailor guys having online flirting sessions with a very attractive young woman. On the other hand Stef is obviously enjoying herself as are the aforementioned old salts. So, if you don't like this stuff then I'd suggest you skip the threads where these pix are posted. As for those who do enjoy the photos - remember to minimize the screen when the Admiral is nearby!! P.S. Stef, nice Mini!

Nov 26, 2005
Hunter 27 New London, CT
Over 15,000 Views

I guess people must really hate this... It's just innocent fun to get through the cold winter. Lighten up!

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
Steph, I don't think that Annapolis

would suit you this week. Temps in the thirty's.

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Good place to be Conchy Joe.....

In front of the fireplace. Will you and your Boat Babe be in Miami in Feb for the show?

Jul 29, 2006
- - erie pa
just mean

I guess Joe's idea of above average would be a 90 lb anorexic with bleach blonde hair, fake boobs, 2 inches of makeup caked on her face, and a IQ of 20.

Aug 21, 2006
- - -
Middle-aged???

I'm 28, and I like the photos. Talking about teak only keeps my attention so long. Keep them coming.

Jun 2, 2004
Oday 25 pittsburgh
Boat Babe, I have called my wife Boat Babe...

for the last 5 years. My wife is my Boat Babe. She has a good 25 years on you but she is still my Boat Babe. She is my Boat Babe because of the complex person that she is.... Best to you and Brian. r.w.landau

Mar 21, 2005
Hunter 23.5 Lake Keowee, SC
Won't make it BB, in the Bahamas that week

But I will tell Rosey you said hello! I tried to weasel in for a few days, but no luck. We are working on a rendevous later in the spring though. Maybe hang out with Susan OC, Chris and Park. We'll just have to see.

Jan 27, 2007
Irwin 37' center cockpit cleveland ohio
once had that

I once dated a girl as pretty, with the same bod. Just for one more day would I like to my old flame, in the same pose, on my boat. Seem to me, if Brian took the shot, he has to be thinking "all's well with the world." I hope it lats for him forever. In other words, keep this sucker (the thread) ALIVE.

Jun 3, 2004
Catalina 250 Wing Keel Eugene, OR
Boat Babe - Please

No pictures of that stupid cat! It's a waste of pixels!!

Status
Not open for further replies.