Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Jun 7, 2006
MacGregor 25 KEUKA lake NY
Just reading my new L and A magazine and

guess who is modeling a tank top?? Is that you BB? L and A should do a "Find Boat Babe" hidden in the mag somewhere like find waldo! First to submit the location gets a prize!! Were still waiting for some new shots BB. Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year!!! Mac

R

Rick A

There are Pirates out there....

I saw some of your photos posted on another forum.... damned pirates!

T

tom h

12/18 vs 11/25

23 days.... didn't those Bikini's arrive yet? Should we call the customer service department of VS to find out where they are?

Oct 26, 2005
- - PORT CANAVERAL
You'll pop you eyes out guys !!

I guess Christmas came a day late for us Bikini Watchers.. It was worth the wait. Happy New Year to all

Dec 2, 2003
- - Seabeck WA
Nice elf specimen.

If she were blond she'd look like my wife. Took her to the Caribbean too, to show her off. Except I took every opportunity to encourage her to not wear anything. ;D And she usually didn't (wear much)

DJW

Oct 6, 2004
Cascade- Cascade 42 Pearl Harbor, HI
Santa's a Better Man than Me

If I had a pair of Elves like that helping me on Christmas Eve I am not sure how many delivers I would get made.

D

Dan Johnson

Eh, Fred....

just checked your web site again just to be sure but didn't see any Steph-like pics...were you referring to the Camaro??? LOL!

Dec 2, 2003
- - Seabeck WA
Dan, of course I have pictures!

And I just asked her (again) if I could post some of my favorites. She said one word; "No". :(

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
Hmmmmm

hey Fred, We will not tell her you posted them.........

D

Dan Johnson

Aw, Fred...

what happened to her desire for that 15 minutes of fame that we're all supposed to experience at least once in our lives!!! LOL!!!

Mac

Jun 7, 2006
MacGregor 25 KEUKA lake NY
Hey Steph,

you need to talk to this girl! Life is too short. I know us guys would not hesitate!! :)

Dec 2, 2003
- - Seabeck WA
The problem is:

Every one I've ever taken, and there are hundreds, she's not wearing more than a thong. And that means the Caribbean way; no top. I guess she's more comfortable where most every woman is doing the same thing. *o

Oct 25, 2006
Robinson and Caine Leopard 43 Somewhere hot and sunny
Actually

Laurie is the exact same way. Something about the freedom of not having to wear support for a while. I have to make her put on a top just to take a picture. I am pretty sure I heard that from someone else around here too. I just have never seen her more happy than when she is laying on the tramp, and reading a good book, topless.

B

Brian

...been sick.

...it's the only excuse I could get away with to avoid the chaos! Haven't you ever been "sick" before? It's great... 3 days of bed rest, being waited on by a hot chick who brings me food anytime I want, movies, naps... plus it's the only vacation I've had in the last 6 months! Good to hear from you, Tim!

D

Dan Johnson

Brian...

you been practicing sewing cringles and tying knots??? LOL! Happy New Year!

Jun 4, 2004
- - Mancos Co.

68 replies, Boat Babe you just thought you were on strike. Happy New Year Brian & Steph. Fair Winds Dave h23 "Wind Dreamer"

M

mack

Hey Steph,

Now do you think the calendar would work? LOL I get to hold the lights;D! Mac

Dec 2, 2003
- - Seabeck WA
ConchyJoe, you said;

"Let's hear an update on Epitome soon." It dawned on me this morning (oops, no pun intended) that you might be accessing my old site that is still up. Here's the new one. Same stuff, just more.

T

tom

Fred if only Boat Babe had sooo many photos

Wow Fred you have a lot of photos. Photos of an old boat torn apart can be interesting. But I'd rather see photos of the boat babe running about the Bahama's(or where ever) in her smallest bikinis. A boat ready to sail with a pretty crew is more interesting than a project. Project photos just remind me that I need to work on my boat.

R

RG

10K views

Okay guys, Steph said she was an overachiever and was aiming at 10K views. Let's get this thing over 10K to see what will happen next!

Status
Not open for further replies.