Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Senergy is on her way! Thanks for all the activity on this thread! I had fun going through all the posts. I promise many great posts once Senergy arrives! On a separate note, we are serving official notice that Empty Pocket is available for new ownership........
IMG_5182.JPG
IMG_5186.JPG
IMG_5187.JPG

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I wonder if they have an InReach, so we can track them (if they set up a page). Anyone have a subscription to an AIS service, and will Class B be trackable?

Jan 4, 2010
Farr 30 San Francisco
class B looks like it is trackable based on my watching races to Hawaii. I don't think it is a sure thing like class A.

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
Yeah, Senergy is lit up on AIS B, just headed out of St. Helena north of west in the Atlantic, making 5.5kts.

May 17, 2007
Good tracking guys! Brian and the crew stopped over at St. Helena to top off on fuel stores since winds have not been optimal. Next stop, Tortola. They are making for the trades and hoping to make up some time.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
This is a strange forum. Everyone wants to know where the boat is. Nobody seems to care where The Babe is. Geek Alert!!!!

May 17, 2007
Thanks Kermit, I was starting to feel left out!! I'm hoping to get some bikini time on the beach this holiday weekend while Brian is sailing Senergy home.

Oct 26, 2010
Hunter 40.5 Beaufort, SC
Yeah, Senergy is lit up on AIS B, just headed out of St. Helena north of west in the Atlantic, making 5.5kts.
Gunni, Do you have a link to the AIS B tracking site that we can pull up and live vicariously? Don't suppose Kermit has a link to the beach cam where Boat Babe is waiting for her sailor to return from the sea?

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Thanks Kermit, I was starting to feel left out!!
Yeah, talk about thread drift. This thread stayed on topic for a long time... until now. Please help get this thread back to how God intended it!

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
Some of the AIS tracking sites rely on a local internet connection. Sometimes, my boat shows up on one site and then later switches to another site. At one time, I had to look at three different sites to find my boat. Haven't looked lately so I can't remember the third site I used.

We now return your station to it's regularly scheduled programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.