Are Canadians ECO Terriorists???

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I am reminded by The Admiral that the truly cold weather is being borne south from Alaska to torment us all!!! :)
While the Lady is most likely correct, one must remember that this is the same person throwing bricks at you. :yikes:
Just saying....:stir:

If it is Alaska’s Fault, and some folk have said they can see Russia from their back porch, could the culprit be the Russian colluders.

Jun 7, 2004
Oday 28 East Tawas
We have done it to ourselves. By combating global warming and morphing into climate change we have allowed the temperature spectrum to swing to ferocious cold to balance out the global warming of the 80s' and 90's. The Canadians are just being good neighbors methinks. ;)

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
combating global warming
If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, the only way to do that is....

MOVE FURTHER SOUTH!!!

Known fact, until you reach the Equator. [ 100% consensus of all Sailors]:pimp:
______
Other known facts....
1) Australians walk upside down
2) Gravity holds our boats down.
3) We complain about the weather, but no one listens.
4) Canadians live closer to outer space refrigeration.
5) Canadians spin slower than their southern neighbors, but less drag on the climate.

Jim...

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
What Beer does Santa drink, in the off season?
It's a shorter season the further north you go. To that end, the non sensical, but all together realistic notion that we have on average 8 good weekends a summer, if applied to the Santa scenario, (are you buying any of this bs) would result in Santa being oncall about 48 weekends a year and thus no generally available for beer consumption. (Let's see what @Kermit has to say about this)

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
It's a shorter season the further north you go. To that end, the non sensical, but all together realistic notion that we have on average 8 good weekends a summer, if applied to the Santa scenario, (are you buying any of this bs) would result in Santa being oncall about 48 weekends a year and thus no generally available for beer consumption. (Let's see what @Kermit has to say about this)
Huh? Balderdash!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=LAM6rhMSz3o

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Now Kermie. That may be the best video I have seen... I like it... You get a like and a toast.... I buy the beer when we meet.
:beer::beer:

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
Most of the Canadians I knew in my youth thought Blue was a priemium beer. Of course they drank Canadian Club too.