Anniversary 47 Today

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Admiral Patti and I under sail in the San Juan Islands.

IMG_2054 - Version 2.jpg

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Congrats Patti. He looks like a handful.
Looking forward to meeting both of you cruising in your home waters.

Dec 25, 2000
Thanks all. Took the admiral out for a celebration dinner at John's Grill on Fifth street in Mukilteo. Beef Stroganoff for her and a New York steak for the swab.

jssailem

Oct 22, 2014
Johns is a great resturant. Good choice Patti. In today's style of serial relationships your commitment is wonderful.

Oct 1, 2015
Clark San Juan 30 Blaine WA
Have a Very Happy Anniversary and Sail on for Many More years only 16 for me but I sure hope I get to have as Many as you Hope we meet some day I'm right on the Georgia Strait at Sandy point come anchor in front sometime I'll BBQ you a Great Steak I'm the on with the White Rocks in front about 600 yard from the entrance to the Canal would love to meet you sometime

Dec 25, 2000
Johns is a great resturant. Good choice Patti. In today's style of serial relationships your commitment is wonderful.
Thank you.

John! You mean you've eaten at John's Grill, and you did not stop at our home to say hello? :deadhorse:

Just kidding. We live up the hill a few blocks from the Grill. Us home bodies have been talking about eating there for years and last night was the first. Small, cozy and a well prepared meal. Must do it again.

Dec 25, 2000
Our 48th today. Warm!! Champagne and a quiet dinner at home, our most favorite. Hope all is well with everyone. See you on the water very soon.

Congrats! Talked to John yesterday!
Kind of a sad note about John Lund. His daughter is selling the boat. John has dementia, but does not seem to be getting worse. She has him in a memory care center in Mt. Vernon. Took him out to lunch last week and he seems a bit out of sorts. Long term memory on par, but short term a different matter. Unsure whether we'll see him on the water again.

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
Dementia scares the stuffing out of me. It's on both sides of the family.

Happy Anniversary it always amazes me how quick the numbers add up

Les

jssailem

Oct 22, 2014
A most Happy and Gracious 48th celebration. You guys are celebrities in this age of short pairings.

Dec 29, 2015
Beneteau 473 Mukilteo WA
Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you had a perfect celebration. We celebrated our 28th last Sept with a week thru the San Juans. Today we are just getting back from another San Juan week. Great weather, no wind.