Age test... ready?

Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
If you fall down and people around you laugh, you are still young.

If you fall down and people around you come to your aid, you are old.
If they call 911, OK.

If they say complimentary things (he was a good guy), get up quick.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Since only drunks and kids bounce, I'd say if your not a kid, you should be drunk when you find yourself having your 'rebound' abilities tested.

But, what if you fall and people just assume you're dead? Is that an indication of age or the type of parties you go to?

- Will (Dragonfly)

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
I have to say when I fell getting off @jssailem’s boat ( he pulled the steps out from under me :kick:) he was caught between laughing and concerned that I might have landed between the dock an boat.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
While all that @LeslieTroyer says is true... I did caution him to wait till the boat had stopped moving before stepping off the boat.

Fortunately no boat damage was incurred in the evolution. I was thinking, as he disappeared below the gunnel, I hope for Trish's sake his life insurance is paid up.

Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
When I fell in the water getting into my dinghy, my "friends" were torn between laughing, taking a picture, or feigning concern. Upon my water extraction, and seeing no blood nor me spitting water, they were over-come with laughter while I dripped. How old am I?

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
When I fell in the water getting into my dinghy, my "friends" were torn between laughing, taking a picture, or feigning concern. Upon my water extraction, and seeing no blood nor me spitting water, they were over-come with laughter while I dripped. How old am I?
As the Chevy commercial would say... "like a rock..."

Oct 22, 2014
Brian... Is that old like a "Rock" or old like dirt... It is all so confusing... But the good side of old is it matters less and less with each year.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Is that old like a "Rock" or...
I have a friend who retired from the merchant marines to buy some acreage and open a cabinet shop. His name is Jon. After clearing his field, another friend told Jon he was landscaping and looking for rocks. This being New England, rocks are the largest crop any farmer around here grows. Jon told the guy, he'd just dug up hundreds of rocks and he could help himself. The landscaper then said, "oh no. I'm looking for old rocks." My friend answered with a confused look on his face, "I'm pretty sure they are millions of years old. How old are the rocks you are looking for?":confused:

The guy wanted rocks with moss on them. He didn't really care how old they were.:what:

- Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 22, 2014
What is the saying.. A Rolling Stone gathers no moss. I would think that just about any stone sitting in a farmers field might be moss bearing.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
The current year minus you're age gives you the year you were born, no matter when you were born. Unless you're dead and you don't count the years you've been rotting as part of your age. Then you have to also subtract the years you've been dead.
Just saying;)

- Will (Dragonfly)