A favour please . . .

Nov 10, 2017
Hunter Legend 260 Epidavros
Or to you Guys, favor ! Until I collect my boat which is a 5 hrs drive away. Could somebody please give me the measurements between the port and stb guard rails so I can order up for a bimini. . . . . Or is this the worst way of mounting?

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Have you thought of ordering thru the forum store. There is a 4 and 6 foot bimini specifically designed for the 260 for sale. I was involved with the measuring. For the Mediterreian with a lot of sun, suggest the 6 foot but the shipping may be costly. The bimini bows can come in halves to alleviate the high cost of full shipping of entire bows. All hardware except for a pop rivet gun along with instructions are included.

Nov 10, 2017
Have you thought of ordering thru the forum store. There is a 4 and 6 foot bimini specifically designed for the 260 for sale. I was involved with the measuring. For the Mediterreian with a lot of sun, suggest the 6 foot but the shipping may be costly. The bimini bows can come in halves to alleviate the high cost of full shipping of entire bows. All hardware except for a pop rivet gun along with instructions are included.
I could do that CD, but the price would be ridiculous . . . cost + shipping + import duty. I have a friend here in Greece with one or two spare bimini frames in his workshop that could be modified. Then I can get the local trimmer to make the Sunbrella top

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Suggest mast and boom up when measuring. With a six foot Bimini yo can move attachment point of mainsheet forward on the boom

Nov 10, 2017
Suggest mast and boom up when measuring. With a six foot Bimini yo can move attachment point of mainsheet forward on the boom
The mast and boom is up but I'm not anywhere near, I just need an approximate measurement so I can put my name on a frame. I thought if anyone had their's in their back yard I might get a favourable sizing.
The bimini surely must be controlled by the fabric size rather than the frame spread?

Jan 24, 2009
1981 Cherubini Hunter 27 Shipwright Harbor Marina, MD
Frame spread - you want the frame to be wide enough and then seam your material together to fit.

May 24, 2004
CC 30 South Florida
Can't help you with the measurements but have heard from some h260 owners about the difficulty of getting an ill fitted bimini to fit under the boom when underway. Some have had to raise the boom or end up with a short bimini to fit behind it. Suggest you take careful measurements of your boat and figure out where everything is going to fit before taking out the drill.