1969 morgan 34

May 20, 2012
Morgan 34 Chesapeake
ust bought a morgan 34. How on earth are reapairs made on this boat? I have searched the web to find any manuals, wiring or piping diagrams, written descriptions, systems details....anything! I cant find anything other than dimentions weights etc found on sailboat data.com. Can anyone help? Dan

Apr 11, 2012
Cataina 400 MK II Santa Cruz
You can find many manuals for various gear online. Look in various forums (this one, Sailnet, Cruisers World, etc.) for information to specific maintenance problems. You can contact Catalina Yachts for questions specific to the build - they took over the product in the 80's and they might be able to help. Ask questions around the docks or marinas in your area. Find people who like to help others - but be a little careful because advice can sometimes be, well, wrong. Find other owners of Morgans who can guide you to specific topics about your boat. The Morgan is a great boat and I'm sure you're going to find a lot of support. Good Luck to Ya.

May 20, 2012
Morgan 34 Chesapeake
tnx Scotty, I did contact Catalina but no help there...I'll keep checking around. I did find plenty of info on engine, a Universal M-30 that was a retrofit from original. I also have a good book on maintenance that has alot of typical installations.. I love challenges!!