Gary Jobson autograph

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
I have an autographed copy of "No Excuse to Lose"by Dennis Conner which I know is legit as I watched him sign it. I'm sure it's worth just as much as a regular copy in a used book store.

SG

Feb 11, 2017
J/Boat J/160 Annapolis
1573694932488.png

From an earlier edition of a book they supposedly autographed. You can compare it yourself.

Here's another one:

1573696335981.png

Signatures do change -- if someone's signing docs casually, sometimes people aren't consistent.
He's a member of the Annapolis Yacht Club. He's seems like a nice, if not effusive guy. He's engaging, smart, and has a dry sense of humor. I've only spoken with him casually, and don't know him well.

Jobson survived an cancer that almost killed him. He seems healthy. If you had seen him during his Chemotherapy sessions and shortly thereafter, you'd have expected him to be dead. He's a survivor. I'm told that the experience took an "aggressive edge" off of him.

Listening to him talk about a sailing race or tactics, is an educational experience.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2011
Irwin Mark IV Concord Yacht Club
I heard if you use the right bait the fish will bite.............

That didn't take long
Excellent. looks the same. Too bad Turner wasn't in this one but for $.50, (50 cents) looks like I got a deal.