Anyone in Florida have a Hunter 356 for my wife and I to look at?

Jan 19, 2019
Hunter 356 Penetanguishene
Hello all,
I am in the market for a Hunter 356 but not finding any for sale in Florida at this time. We are in Venice for January then over to Fort Lauderdale for February and would really like to see what this boat has to offer.
We have been power boaters all our lives and recently sold our boat and are in the market for a sailboat. There are a couple of Hunter 356's up north that I would like to pursue, but would really like to make sure that this boat would fit our needs.
So I am asking for some help from Hunter owners here in Florida. Please message me if you can help out.
Cheers, Trevor and Diane

Jun 7, 2004
- - Milwaukee
I realize you're in Florida now, but where is "up north". You can look at my 356 if you're close to Milwaukee at some point.

Jan 19, 2019
Paul. Kind offer. Up north for us is Toronto, Canada. We went and looked at a Hunter 36 yesterday and most people say it is almost the same boat with the galley being the largest change.
Once again, thanks for the offer.

Trevor

Jan 19, 2019
Thanks. I have been on that website and find there are a lot of boats on there that have been listed for years. Not too sure why they don't get removed???

Oct 27, 2016
Seattle
And now a word from the sponsor...
Cabinet catch for many Hunters

These catches were common on Hunters from the Legend-era through today's Marlow-Hunters. We keep a large stock on hand for emergency shipments or just getting spares.
See the product